"Guest" blogger

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mr. Snail and I just nipped out for some ice cream (we resisted as long as we could), and we always pick up a kiddie size ice cream for Claudius.  Watching the little beast chow down on his ice cream made me think about how great he has it, and what his blog might look like.  (And okay, he does have his own blog, but it's not the kind where he "writes" his own posts.  It's just a place to post pictures of him.)

Had a great day today (like EVERY day)!  Got to sleep in wicked late and snuggle with my FAVORITE human!  Girlfriend next door woke me up with her nagging barking, sigh.  Mama let me bark all I wanted, all day long!  Got to fight my nemesis, the Hose (it lost, natch).  Ate a ton of food - Cesar wet food, cheese, beef, and ICE CREAM!  Took a few naps in the sun, boy, I love napping!  Spent some quality time with my Boyfriend, and am just being a general pest to my humans now, but I am so cute that they cannot get mad at me!  Life is awesome!!

2 comments:

C August 25, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

is your dog SLEEPING through an exciting cheese video? gotta wake up for that.

The Mlod August 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

you little traitor! "my favorite human" ehh? well, we'll see about that!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP